Friday, December 16, 2011

Charter Communications Cable Offices?

I need to go and pick up a HD receiver for my tv and I am wondering if the Charter local locations are open on sunday so I can pick one up today. I know they are open Monday through Saturday til 5 pm but i don't know about Sunday. Are they open on Sundays and if so what are the hours?





Thanks|||Charter Communications' local offices are not open on Sundays nor on major holidays (New Years, Labor Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)





You can use this link to find your closest local office http://www.charter.com/Visitors/general.鈥?/a> or call 1-888-438-2427|||They are not going to disclose their location because they fear that customers with weapons will find them.|||I don't believe they are, only available via phone 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment