Saturday, December 24, 2011

AT&T or Charter Communications?

I HATE both. Unfortunately, I have to pick one, because they're the only ones who are going to be servicing my new home. Which are the lesser of the two evils? Any advice? Thanks!|||AT%26amp;T is a sure thing, Charter is OK but not as reliable, like during cable and power outage.


They are a phone company, they breed evil...LOL|||I think I'd rather pick the local cable company doing phones that the local telco doing cable. Charter has the $70 a month bundle for a year, and, I'm sure the service is VERY basic, but it's a start. Just be sure to read the fine print. At least with cable, you're not going to be nickel and dimed to death and have to pay the USF, Subcriber Line Access and those other hidden fees that the telco doesn't remember to mention when they give you a rate.|||Funny you ask this. Today, I just switched to AT%26amp;T. The first reason is the price. Charter was charging us around $65-67 for JUST internet alone. AT%26amp;T will be $40, probably $45 with taxes and other fees. The other reason is because Charter service sucks. I've had them for three years or so and I ALWAYS have freaking problems with them. For the past two weeks, the internet just goes and comes whenever it likes. When you call them, it's not very helpful.








Good luck in whatever you choose.|||well at%26amp;t have good service. but, they are kinda pricey. well at least they are in my area. i have charter but i would rather have at%26amp;t. if your looking price wise, i would go with charter communications. but my personal opinion would be to go with at%26amp;t|||I would go with AT%26amp;T is a heart beat. Think about who you want handling your calls in an emergency. No electricity no telephone service from the cable box.|||hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment