I have a RCA HDTV flat screen, but not a true flat screen, and i was needing help getting my charter communications remote to work with it... thanks|||RCA 160 161 144 156 065 006 004 023 024 056 074 152 081
1. Turn on the equipment you wish to program. (TV, VCR, DVD or AUX)
2. Press the [SELECT] button and [MUTE] button simultaneously for 3 seconds. The device LED's blink in sequence (TV-VCR-AUX-CBL-TV)
3. Release the buttons when the desired device button is blinking (the device LED will then remain lit).
*Tip : The device LED will stay lit for 20 seconds. The next step must be entered while the LED
4 Point the remote control toward the equipment and enter the three-digit.
*Tip : The equipment will turn off when the correct three-digit code number has been entered. You can verify that you selected the correct code by pressing the [POWER] button. The equipment should turn on or turn off.
*Note : If there is more than one three-digit number listed for your brand, try one code number at a time until your equipment turns off.
5 Store the three-digit code number by pressing the [SELECT] button.
The device LED will blink twice to confirm that the code has been stored.
RCA TV: 0047, 0051, 0093, 0019, 0090, 0135, 0679, 1047, 1147, 1347
1. Turn on a device and, if applicable, insert video media, (e.g.,cassette or disc).
NOTE: Please read steps 2 through 4 completely before proceeding.Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (e.g., AUD, VCR, or TV). Press and hold SETUP until the selected mode key blinks twice, then release SETUP.
3. Enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the selected mode key will blink twice.
NOTE: If the selected mode key emits a long blink, the entry is invalid. Repeat steps 2 through 3 and try entering the same code again.
4. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 through 3,
trying each code for your brand until you find one that works.
NOTE: If the device does not have a POWER key,press the Play key.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for each device you want the remote control to control.