Saturday, December 24, 2011

Has anyone received a $150 gift card offer from charter communications and actually got the gift card?

I had some problems with charter, not only did they keep hanging up on me when i called to fix problems on my billing statement (their mistakes), or kept me on hold for over an hour never resolving my problem. But then i get a $150 gift card offer from them were i have a choice out of 20 different businesses i could chose one for the gift card. i was just curious if anyone has ever had this offer and actually recieved the gift card...LET ME KNOW PLEASE :)|||Well that's charter for you! You're not the only one. It's a joke, i've been considering changing to sat tv just so i don'tt have to deal with them anymore. But to answer your question i never got my gift card. I sent in the post card with my selection 2 months ago. I stillhaven'tt gotten my gift card.|||I never got mine either. When I called (twice) they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about.

Report Abuse


|||Call this number to check the status of your gift card...(866) 642-7710 ext. 1030

Report Abuse


|||i just put my thing in the mail today i figured what the heck ill see if i actually get a gift card.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment