Saturday, December 24, 2011

Charter communications - internet?

I had a modem and connected it to a wireless router but now I broke my notebook computer and have a desktop. How do I get my direct modem to work without the wireless? I know how to connect it and all but I have to do something inside the computer(software). I can't figure it out. help plz.|||all you need to do is run a cable from the network card on the PC to one of the open ethernet ports on the router and you should be good to go.,|||You might need to use the "Internet Connection Wizard" to tell your Desktop how to connect... it will require some basic info from your provider as in username etc. You can get to it by opening your IE Browser and then "Tools" then "Internet Options" and @ the openend window Select the "Connections" tab and then "Setup" button. Hope this helps and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment