Monday, December 19, 2011

Charter Communications?

Charter does not give a S***T about customer service, or just SERVICE for that matter. Outages are rampant, the lines are answered by people in third world countries who can speak as much english as my 4 year old sister, and the lies they tell are endless. What can we do about it? Nothing. Because Charter is the only high speed internet CABLE provider in so many areas. So unless we want to downgrade to DSL and forget the life we've become accustomed to, I guess we can just sit back and keep paying our bills because GOOD LUCK if you try to get credit for the months your internet has been down or intermittent. Good Luck again if you want to cancel your charter membership for their shitty services, its gonna cost you another 250 bux. Good Luck asking the local court why there is no other competition allowed but Charter. My internet has been working on and off for the past 2 months, this is not a question, this a warning. Dont lose your faith in humanity as I did. or grow grey hairs at 27|||Of course they suck, but what is your question?|||I hope your not reffuring to the whole company I know I am a rep for new accounts and I speak clear english about as clear as crystal water....course your probably reffuring to the customer service line ....

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment