Monday, December 19, 2011

How many hate charter communications?

sorry i am on a rant with this company. they have put me through the run around like you wouldnt not believe. everytime i call to fix something, which is all the time because they mess up everything or over charge, i never get answers and get screwed over really bad. has this happened to you? i want to see how many people have had to deal with this terrible company like me! what did they do to you?|||i also HATE them!!! it was about 6 years ago and they gave me a big run around and come to find out, i couldnt even get service with them and they charged me anyways! i didnt know they charged me until i took at my credit!!! it got put on my credit because i didnt pay and i didnt even have service with them!!! how sorry are these people?

No comments:

Post a Comment