Monday, December 19, 2011

Does anyone have the same trouble with Charter telephone service?

I was sold a bundle package from Charter Communications, I already have the internet and TV service, but when they wanted my phone service I said sure. What a huge mistake, 6 weeks, 10-45 minute phone calls and now I have NO phone service. They ported my main number with out installing the new line, and they tell me it will take a month to send someone out to fix it!!!! Any one else, or just me???|||I don't know what state you reside in however, contact your state utility board or corporation commission. They will take your case to Charter and demand a response and resolution to your problem. This is the ultimate squeaky wheel for a telecommunications company. I know I responded to these kind of complaints for year with AT%26amp;T. Expect action!|||I bet it is taking so long to get someone to your house since they sent all customer service out if the country! We have had trouble getting answers regarding service and billing and have even been hung up on by the over seas reps. BRING CHARTER BACK LOCALLY! We were so much happier then and are moving our services to another provider because of all the trouble...|||Drop them and get someone like Vonage instead. Charter are a cable company and need to stay that way.|||i have the same problem it sucks will be changing by end of week good luck with that

No comments:

Post a Comment