Monday, December 19, 2011

For CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS subscribers in St. Louis, California, Wisconsin, Michigan and TEXAS!!?

I am actually a CHARTER call center agent or a representative who is based here in the Philippines. I do receive calls from the states i mentioned above and a lot of them are not so happy about Charter but there are also some who are really satisfied because we can bundle their package (Cable,Internet and telephone) and they will have great discounts every month.





My question is..


In your own point of view, being a Charter subscriber for any line of business, how would like to rate Charter company in the scale of 1-10.


Expounded answers are best welcome.|||I'm a Tennessee Charter customer (that may poo poo my thoughts, as my state wasn't on the list :) I recently switched my telephone service, after 16years with Sprint/Embarq, to Charter, %26amp; bundled all three services (cable, net, %26amp; phone), b/c of the "discounts available to customers that bundle). ... The first thing that happened - i had to have repair people out here three times, b/c of horrendous noise on my telephone line *(which had never happened with the other company)..finallly got that taken care of, THEN, after being told certain prices were set for these services - when i received my bill - i received a shock - it wasn't the amounts i had been quoted....after over an hour on the telephone this was "handled".... one week later i check the online statement, still wasn't correct, this went on several more times. I've never lost phone service - even in the midst of a huge snow storm years ago, the power was out, but the phones worked. My phone service has been out twice already. (mind you this was for 3 hours %26amp; 5 hours respectively)...Then if all this weren't enuff to have me ranking Charter less than perfect, i receive a letter stating that all services are increasing in price, and the increase amounts are by as much as 23$ in some cases, for one service, my bill will potentiallly increase almost 61$, which is outrageous. I immediately called the 1 888#, and was connected to a very courteous %26amp; helpful agent that was incredibly nice %26amp; understanding. She patiently explained everything she could to me, and assured me that my package discount prices would be honored despite these increases next month, and if for some reason my bill is incorrect next month, just to call. It was really nice to finally speak with someone that was not only helpful but nice. I have to say that Charter gets a 5 from me at this point. It saddens me to say that, but i truly feel that b/c they have a monopoly in my area, their interest in quality customer service is gone, b/c the only choice customers have is to go with a satellite dish. (Interesting question...)thanks|||I actullay love charter i had a few complications with my bill when i first joined but i believe it's the best choice i've made in my life I say 10|||1

No comments:

Post a Comment