Saturday, December 24, 2011

Could someone here tell me their experiences with Charter cable?

I'm thinking on bundling my internet and cable together through Charter communications. Dish Network etc. isn't an option because satellites aren't allowed at my complex. I could care less about the number of channels I get. I'm more interested in the internet services.


So could you tell me some, or all, of the following?


1. What have the prices been like, with taxes and fees?


2. How was your service?


3. Would you recommend them, or do you have other options (My phone company can't provide high speed internet to the area)?|||IT IS ILLEGAL FOR AN APARTMENT COMPLEX TO DENY YOU THE RIGHT TO HAVE A SATELLITE DISH, however, they may say you can have one, but often make the addendum impossible to follow.





charter is good for the price, try broadbandoffers.com to see about bundle specials|||Cable can at least do hi speed. I'm still waiting for Qwest to lay fiber optic so I can get over 1.5M DSL, supposedly within a year. So I'm considering cable (comcast) broadband. If you don't care about what or how many channels you get then you might as well go with cable instead of satellite and "bundle" to "save" (as if).

No comments:

Post a Comment