Monday, December 19, 2011

Will Comcast take over South Bay Area Charter Communications?

I'm choking under the utterly terrible internet conditions of Charter Communications (worst in the US! Take a bow!). They're under Chapter 11 with Time Warner, Comcast and other companies buying huge swaths of Charter all over the country. One region left in question is the South SF Bay Area (San Jose, Gilroy etc.). I'm contemplating going with Dish TV or waiting until Comcast buys Charter in my area. I'd rather stick with cable but ONLY if somebody is going to buy Charter in South Bay area. Anybody have any news?|||Not being bought out not that I know of...Charter sucks in California and Missouri the most...Great in other places, sucks in others...Same with all other companies...I had a friend that worked at AT%26amp;T call center and got the same kind of calls ("Your service sucks!") I wish I could tell people to just flippin switch or move to a better area...

No comments:

Post a Comment