Saturday, December 10, 2011

Anyone have problems with Charter Communications?

I got high speed internet and DVR service through Charter Communications. When making the order I was told that hookup would be a total of $49.99 and after they hooked it up I was billed $79.90. Was never told that they charge seperately for one visit. Not only that but my DVR box doesn't work properly and the channels change constantly. One of the technicians came over and put a rush order on a new box and told me they would credit me and call me when the box came in. I called today and was told that they aren't going to credit me any money and that I have to go down to the office and ask for a new box.


Not only that but I was told that I would get the hookup price that I was promised and even now I owe $145 for the first month and will have paid $210 for the first month. I had been told that they would credit me an extra $30 and nothing. Has anyone else had these type of problems with charter communications?|||don't even waste your time with charter. i had called charter many times to come out and add wall jacks to my house and i had called almost 5 times and they did not come out and come and do the job yet. they were suppose to come out to day and do the job between 1-5 and they did not show up i called charter and they said they are running late and will be their in an hour and they are still not her and it is 8:40. and this wasn't my first time that i had problems with charter i had problems with cable and internet and with phone. so just don't use them.|||Yes Charter sucks they actually tell there call centers, which by the way are in other countries, to tell the consumer that a technician is on his way even though they have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment