Friday, December 16, 2011

Have you been getting strange cable bills from Charter Communications or Credit Protection Association?

Although I paid my cable bills, I keep getting bills from the Credit Protection Association and Charter Communications. I tried calling Charter myself to settle the issue, but they are as confused as I am.|||I would check you credit report at annualcreditreport.com it free and it could save you a big head ache down the road|||no not yet but i will keep a eye out for it|||not me but then charter sucks so it would not suprise me that they did that|||It could quite possibly be identity theft or some other scam. Although the call center reps are often clueless, if they don't even know what you're talking about, beware. Since there aren't many, if any, different cable companies, they could send fake bills to a lot of people and get a decent response.|||Have you asked them the correct address to send payments. If their answer does not match the address given on the bills, someone is probably running a scam. If this is the case, turn the bills over to the police. If the bills are really from Carter Communications, they should be able to identify the account from an account no. on the bills. They should also be able to tell you where to find the account no. on the bill. If the person answering the phone can't help, ask to talk to their supervisor. If you work your way far enough up the chain of command, the will either solve the problem or make it go a way to shut you up.|||This happened with my and com cast. Credit Protection Association are CONS. Com cast had no idea as well, then i called this credit protection association and they told me they got it cleared up it showed i owed them 300 bucks. Then a year later i was in the process of buying did not show up during Prue qualification, but went it went to under witting the ran the credit again and surprise there is was on my credit which they declined the loan after i signed the purchase agreement. The underwriters gave me 24 hrs to resolve it and Credit protection did not were not even proactive to help. I had to then clean the credit up ect, the had to settle on a diff rent home. I sued those bastards for all the time and money lost. Get It all in writting Right away

No comments:

Post a Comment