Saturday, December 10, 2011

Which is better: Centurytel DSL Internet or Charter Communications cable Internet?

I am not looking for explanations about the differences in price or the details of bundling offers.



I want to know the speed, performance and reliability of either, or how they compare and contrast with each other.

I am mostly concerned with downloading and streaming video, and playing MMO games.



If you have had personal experience with using either company's service, be sure to mention that.



Thank you.|||My daughter lives in Charter territory (terror-tory) in NE Atlanta. Her experience has been atrocious. Charter's cable service has been down more than it has been up. Her interenet service has been just as bad, because they share the same cable.



Customer service has been awful. They don't appear to care whatsoever, even though it is costing them customers.



She moved to Direct TV and AT%26amp;T Internet two weeks ago.



Do NOT go with Charter.|||I know that Charter is better/more reliable, I work there.You're comparing DSL High Speed to Broadband High Speed which is faster no matter what. Charters speeds are a 1meg $19.99 , 8 meg $29.99 , 16 meg $39.99 , 25 meg $54.99.








So with what you do online you would want at least the 8 meg

Report Abuse


|||In my opinion, Charter Communications Cable Internet is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment