Friday, December 16, 2011

Who thinks Charter Communications has the worst customer service of any company in the world?

I think they are horrible. We had to get a tech our 3 times to get the right HD box for us.|||lol now if only i managed their customer service things would be different *evil grin* everyone would receive excellent customers service but no Im just a new accounts rep

Report Abuse


|||I do....I live like three miles away from the receiving site. I called to see if I could get service about 6 months a go, their answer was, "I am sorry sir, but we do not service that zip code" ...what?? i know people across my street who have them...forget them...!|||heck yes i do and i work for them. they are soo annoyingly bossy|||The reason I got dish!|||Non-existant customer service, you mean-- they won't answer the phone to give you bad customer service.......|||I do I do I do...... had a great package with them for 5 years, suddenly they cancel it and my bill more than doubles for the same package. Never got them to resolve it... went with DISH love it! Kiss off Charter

No comments:

Post a Comment