Friday, December 16, 2011

With Charter Communications enacting a 100 gig per month internet cap,?

how quickly can it be used up with a 10 Mbps connection at full usage? For clarification, say I'm downloading information at the full advertised speed of 10 Mbps, then how many minutes of internet time do I have before reaching the cap?|||well, it depends how much you download, for example i already use about 45 gig. since February 1 but I download and upload as well, I'm a torrent user, and that uses a lot, I got ATT (bellsouth) 6 mbps and no limit, i suggest you to get a bandwidth meter like du meter or bitmeter.


Back to your question: if you just use the web to view videos, download a few song's, you''ll be okay, you will need to download like 10000 songs,or view like 300,000 webpages, so i think you should be fine!!!!!!!!!!|||1

No comments:

Post a Comment