Saturday, December 10, 2011

Charter Communications?

What do you think of the cable company Charter Communications???|||If I had another choice, I'd be dropping Charter. I inquired on the phone about about the Internet and I was to speak face to face with someone the following Thursday. I decided I didn't want to go with Charter Internet so I didn't go. They billed me 3 months in a row for equipment and usage I didn't have. Only when I told them my Internet wasn't working did they go "oops"...the tech said ...you don't have the net . I said "duh". I must have called 9 people 5X's each month to straighten this out. Not one uneducated person I spoke with knew what the heck I was talking about.|||Charter is, by far, the worst ISP out there. When calling, you get CS that neither cares that youre interrupted twice a day, nor is willing to reimburse you for your damages. I strongly urge you to reconsider Charter, as Comcast provides a much better, more reliable connection. Research your choice.

Report Abuse


|||I hate charter. I have them right now and my internet never works. I am connected from my router to someone else' DSL probably. I'm switching to A T %26amp; T VERY VERY soon!! Charter won't even give me a credit for my internet not working!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment