Saturday, December 10, 2011

How would I get Charter Communications to run cable down my street?

I live in Tennessee and I have Charter all around where I live but no line in front of my house. I've seen the cable line go down my road but it wasn't run all the way down. I gave a petition that has over 10 neighbors signed to get a cable run down but its been over a month or two but no answer to it. Any info would help, thanks.|||Get your Public Utility Commission involved. Cable companies have agreements with your local municipality, so get them involved too. If your area is aerial (on poles) you should see reults. If you live in an underground area, it may not happen at all, as they aren't required to dig up the street.|||Be persistent and call them monthly to check on the status. It took two years and threats of bodily harm to get in down my street.

No comments:

Post a Comment