Friday, December 16, 2011

Wanting to work for Charter Communications?

Heya, im nearly out of high school and im interested in getting a job with Charter cable. I was interested in being an on-call technician for internet or cable(or both?). Im asking if anyone has any experience with them or that field in general can tell me if its a good job, do I need any college, if they would reccomend it, etc.





Thanks!|||Well I am sure they hire but work experience would be a plus. And if you enrolled in a community college at least that would show them you are working towards a future.





With the way the economy is, I would recommend just heading to college for the next 4 years and get a degree.





1.) The Job market right now sucks...


2.) In the future, even on-call techs may be required to get a degree leaving you jobless...





I wish you the best of luck in whichever path you choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment