Saturday, December 10, 2011

What exactly is the problem with Charter Communications in North Texas? Do they stand behind their actions?

Customer Service is really important to a company, but obviously Charter doesn't care. Our homeowner's association has been trying to get them to rectify a problem which Charter created two years ago. Just this week Charter has finally decided to address the problem. Their first mistake was to send someone into my backyard unannounced. I do not have cable, there are no cable lines running through my property, and they knew it. When one of my dogs took exception to a stranger coming through our gate unannounced, the cable representative sprayed the dog in the face with PAINT. I am furious to say the least. The man was trying to access a cable line behind my property when it could have been accessed from the street behind without crossing anyone's private property!





So, now my Border Collie has an orange face.





Calling to complain is a joke!! You get some outsource rep who can bearly speak the English language.|||Report them to the Attornet General for the State of Texas. Since your whole association is disgruntled, the more letters the merrier. Elected officials pay notice when numbers of voters complain.|||wow! that's pretty insane. I would've called the police honestly, let them handle the problem. Since it's probably too late to do that, I would see if there's a contact us on their website and see if that would help you. I'm sorry your dog had to deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment